January 04, 2011

A Look Back At 2010

I decided to make a list of my favorite moments from 2010.

--February 2010--

-Went to Puerto Rico and got caught in a rainstorm on the peak of a mountain while waiting to go hang gliding. Met some really cool locals on the mountain and had real Puerto Rican food from a stand in someones front yard.


-Went to Hollywood, CA and kissed the infamous Tiger Woods. (The wax one!) I wouldn't kiss the real one in fear of getting Herpes.


-Went to Scottsdale, AZ and climbed my first mountain. Not actual "rock climbing" but more like running up an extremely steep and rocky mountain.


--March 2010--

-Saw Phantom of The Opera on Broadway in Manhattan for my 23rd birthday. Also got the pink Dell laptop I wanted for oh so long!


--May 2010--

-Flew to the isolated island of Vieques off the coast of Puerto Rico for a relaxing getaway. Then flew to Scottsdale and Las Vegas for a few more days of excitement


-Started taking aerial classes at the local circus school and purchased my own aerial hammock for future performances.


-Rode horses and went boating in the Poconos mountains. Also soaked in a giant champagne glass jacuzzi.


--June 2010--

-Went to New Orleans for some good ol' Mardi Gras style partying. Got wasted off of 190 Octane's (drink of the devil if you ask me).


-Learned how to bling stuff and went bling crazy on everything I could get my hands on.


-Flew first class on an international flight for the first time. Slept on an airplane chair that laid completely flat.


-Went to Tel Aviv, Israel thanks to HP Printers. Visited my family roots in Jerusalem. Watched E.W. pray on the exact spot that Jesus was crucified.


--August 2010--

-Performed my very first aerial show. It was pretty damn frightening the first time but every show after that was nothing but fun.


-Bought my first semi-pro camera (Sony Nex-3) and developed a serious photography hobby. This is the month I started to take awesome blog photos and began obsessively taking pics of myself.


--September 2010--

-Saw my idol, Lady Gaga, live in concert. Her talent is like no other and her concert was more a life lesson than anything.


-Went to Chicago and ate my first deep dish pizza. It took two people eating the pizza for breakfast, lunch and dinner to finish the damn thing.


--October 2010--

-Went to Amsterdam. Smoked marijuana in a coffee shop, ogled prostitutes at the red light district, toured the Heineken factory and visited Anne Frank's house.


--November 2010--

-Partied in Miami for Halloween. Dressed up as a tiger and ring leader. Met Brooke Hogan!


-Went to Athens, Greece (first vacation I paid for). Toured the Acropolis, partied at the most amazing club I've ever been to, and witnessed some heavenly panoramic views of Athens.


-Spent a night in Paris. Ate snails, kissed under the Eiffel Tower and ate banana and Nutella crepes at the Louvre.


--December 2010--

-Celebrated my 4th Xmas and New Years with my family. My mom met E.W.'s parents for the first time.


A quick video montage of memorable moments from 2010.


I can't wait to see what this new year holds in store for me. I definitely won't be traveling as much as last year but it's my goal to make every year better than the last.


Tags: , ,

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Making a stop from the Traveling Through Thursday Blog Hop
Hope you stop by mine at http://inspirationinnovation.blogspot.com

Have a couple giveaways that have low entries as well :)

Crystal

Amy's Fashion Blog said...

Look Like you had a Great 2010. Happy New Years.

http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

Betty Manousos said...

Wow! Your blog is eye candy, and you are soo beautiful!
Found you through Pink Dandy BH, and I am now following you. Hope you can stop by an follow back.
Betty

Anonymous said...

Hi! You are ROCKIN that outfit @ the lady gaga concert, loveee it! I enjoy your blog btw, keep it up! =]

Miyan said...

hey girl! i found your blog and am loving going through it and your attitude and style. you are so pretty! its cool you got to travel to israel, im living here now and love it! come visit again

xox Miyan

www.miyan-overseas.blogspot.com

Bookmarking