January 18, 2011

Lady Gaga Makeup Look

I bought these crazy, spider eye lashes to use for my Halloween costume last year but never ended up using them for some reason. They have been just laying around in my bathroom drawer with no real purpose in life so I decided to put them to good use!

It took me only 20 minutes to recreate Lady Gaga on my own. I used a pink wig and rhinestone headband to complete the look.

I'm kinda in love with this makeup and would totally rock it on a daily basis if I had the balls to.

Here is what I used...

Face
  • Make Up For Ever Primer
  • Make Up For Ever Concealer
  • Make Up For Ever Foundation
  • L'Oreal True Match Powder
  • NARS Blush (Amour)

Eyes

  • MAC Eyeliner (White)
  • L'Oreal Liquid Eye Liner (Black)
  • Bare Minerals Eye Shadow (Smoky Diamond)
  • L'Oreal Pigments (Exciting)
  • L'Oreal Mineral Shadow (Bare Naturale)
  • Spider Top & Bottom Eye Lashes

Lips
  • Make Up For Ever Foundation
  • Liquid Glass Lip Gloss (Idyllic)

P.S. I am a firm believer that falsies should NEVER be cut unless going for a very specific look. If your eyes are smaller than the average eye just let the edges of the falsies taper off into the wing of your eye liner.

Too dramatic you say??

Then why are you wearing falsies in the first place?!


Tags: , ,

9 comments:

LynSire said...

Awesome look!!! I bet it was fun to do!! & I agree, I never cut my falsies, they look good just the way they kome.

яσѕαℓуи
http://LynSire.blogspot.com

Straight Up Glam said...

I love this look! So fun, and you did an amazing job!! =)
Thanks for sharing this!!

Andrée xx
straight-up-glam.blogspot.com

Amy's Fashion Blog said...

Awesome look.

http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

Esteer said...

Increible look! I love it. I follow you! you follow me?

NinyaBella said...

Wow this looks amazing! Your super talented! :)

Jeremiah Carber said...

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/b4b8bb4810/lashisse
you look cute. this lash video is so funny. Enjoy~

xNTA said...

I. Love. This. Utterly Genius!!!! The lower lashes were a great touch :) Have a great one! x NTA @ blogspot.com

thestylestash said...

Wow !!!!! your blog is awsome how did u do it !!! I wish I could know how to !! Loved your blog!!!!! come to mine ! and follow me ! :D http://www.TheStyleStash.com

alison*elle said...

This is amazing!! Those spider lashes are pretty crazy... love it!

xo, alison-elle.com

Bookmarking