November 27, 2011

Four Years With The Man of My Dreams

 Today is the exact day that I met my future husband 4 years ago! We are having dinner at Tequila's tonight which is where we went on our first date. I still remember the first time I met him, he was wearing a tan, corduroy jacket and he smelled so good. He drove up to my apartment in a big BMW (thankfully, he got rid of that thing, I hate big cars) and gave me a small hug. During dinner, we had such easy and comfortable conversation and it was the first time I really felt like this could be something. At the end of the night, he drove me home and I leaned for a goodnight kiss only to be greeted with his cheek instead oh his lips :(

I walked into my apartment feeling dejected. Why didn't he want to kiss me? Did he not have as wonderful time as I did? As all these thought raced through my head, I received a text message - "I had a great time with you and can't wait to see you again!"

And that was the beginning of our love story! Three weeks later, he flew me out to Puerto Rico where we started to fall in love with each other.

I would do anything for this man, he is truly the light in my life. There is not one single person on this Earth that doesn't think highly of Eddie and look up to him and what he has done with his life. I can only dream to be more like him and strive to everyday. I love love love love love love love love love (ok my fingers are getting tired) him sooooo much.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BABY. I can't wait for 40 more years with your beautiful smile!

-----------------------------------------------------------

A few 365 Photos from the past few days: 


Nov 26, 2011

The Abramson sisters (cousins really) together again during our Grandparent's 60th wedding anniversary.


Nov 25, 2011

Irene and I trying on Gangsta Rompers on Black Friday.



Nov 24, 2011

London blocking my view while watching Seth MacFarlane roast Donal Trump.



Nov 23, 2011

A gorgeous rose mural across the street from my house. So nice to look at everyday.



Nov 22, 2011

Fall is here!! The path I walk my dogs along everyday.



Nov 21, 2011

Gucci and London have both abandoned their old bed for the newer, softer one.



Nov 20, 2011

My grandma Tamara and great grandma Polina posing in Russia.



Nov 19, 2011

Eddie intently working on his laptop before going to sleep.

No comments:

Bookmarking