February 04, 2011

My First Mobile Blog Post

I'm laying here at the pool in Puerto Rico and I suddenly got the urge to blog. My laptop is all the way back in my hotel room and i don't feel like paying the $15 for internet anyway (well technically E.W. would be paying for it but it's still a rip-off).

Anywho, I started thinking... There has to be a way to blog from my iPhone. I mean, it already does everything else for me such as wakes me up, calls my cabs, pays my bills, reminds me of appointments, takes my pics and vids, entertains me, and so on.

So why not write my blogs on my iPhone when I don't have easy access to my comp???

I googled this and within 5 minutes I setup my gmail account to forward posts to my blog!

Yay now I'm officially a mobile blogger!! There is a downside though. I can only post pics that I have stored on my iPhone most of which have been taken by my phone. And I think I can only add one pic per post. I could be wrong though. I hope I'm wrong. My pics are my eye candy.

Anyway, you like the pic up top? That's currently the gorgeous view behind me. Oh and did I mention I'm typing this on my phone?? Lol

If I end up liking this.. Maybe I'll add a mobile post section!!

This is called ingenuity people!! Ok I need to go work on my tan a.k.a laze around on my pool bed until I get bored.

If something interesting happens, I'll be sure to mobile post ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

buy facebook likes
get facebook likes

http://www.libgig.com/node/2171 http://entrepreneurship.unica-network.eu/content/peter-drucker-society-europe-launches-essay-contest
buy facebook likes 1000 facebook likes get facebook likes
Ive broke my laptop not very long ago, and the laptop was really good thought, it was very fast, no delays, and great. But ive Bought a new laptop, and its no where near as good. I have no idea wt make it is, but its kinda new. Its a windows vista, Toshiba, and thts all i know. But when i go on random websites it takes quit awhile to load up the page, and when im playing games, its very laggy, like when i click something it takes awhile to react. And the worst part, is my old laptop when i loaded the laptop, it would take about 30 secs to get to home page, now this laptop takes around 5 minuets?? Why?? Ive tried deleting some stuff, weve got virus protection, no viruses, Its got a big RAM, and over 200GB harddrive, but its 2 100GB harddrives. Please can somebody help me? Why is my new laptop so slow, and how can i make it alot quicker? and less delayed? Without having to buy tons of things to make laptop faster that cost a fortune.. Im only 15. And i dont want to buy a new laptop. Thanks for help!

get facebook likes 1000 facebook likes [url=http://1000fbfans.info]buy facebook likes [/url] 1000 facebook likes

Bookmarking