July 12, 2011

Keep Your Memories Alive - Mixbook Review


My recent obsession has been creating photobooks of all of the trips I have been on recently. It's so much better than creating photo album because the photos won't get ruined, they can't fall out of the book and you can even customize backgrounds and edit photos. It's kind of like a virtual scrapbook.

I used Mixbook for my most recent photobook and I used the photos from all of my Puerto Rico trips.

Mixbook, unlike other companies, has 100% customizable photobooks allowing users to begin with either a blank book or using an exiting template that can be edited to their liking.

Check out the Mixbook fan page here.

So like I said, I made a Mixbook of my Puerto Rico trip to surprise my fiance. All of the backgrounds, photos and graphics were chosen by me.

Here it is!!


This photobook means a lot to me. Puerto Rico is where EW and I first fell in love and where we got engaged.


You can have a few large photos on the pages.... or if you prefer.....


You can also have lots of little ones. There are many templates to choose from. You can have a different template on every page or you can make the book more uniform.


I personally like organizing my photos by color. It looks a touch more professional to me.

And my favorite page of course is of the first morning I wore my engagement ring. That morning was like sitting on a fluffy cloud eating chocolate fudge... but better. And the photos on the right are of where EW proposed to me.

"Julie, will you spend the rest of your life with me?"

"What do you mean?"

*Pulls out ring*

*SOOOBBBBBBB* *SOOOBBBBBB*

*10 minutes later*

"YESSSSSSS!"



I'm now currently working on making my grandparents a Mixbook of all of their black & white photos from Russia. It hope it will be an awesome little surprise for them!


------------------

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments:

Bookmarking